Have books you don’t need anymore? Come trade them in for books you want. We happily accept children’s and YA titles, cookbooks, art, music, humor, and history books, graphic novels, home/gardening/crafting, the classics, poetry & plays, and science and philosophy titles. Fiction titles are welcome, as long as they have been published within the last two years or are Pulitzer prize winning. Please only bring in books for consideration that are in gently-loved condition. Sorry, we can’t accept text books or encyclopedias.
Our trade for credit program gets you in-store credit and a great discount on any of our used books. Here’s how it works:
- Bring in gently owned books to build up your store credit
- You earn $1 per hardcover and .40 per paperback in store credit *Books that have been published within the last two years earn you 20% of the original price of the book in store credit*
- When applied, store credit gets you half off the purchase price of any used book
- Store credit never expires, so you can buy now or save for later
- Return any purchased book for more credit. More credit means more savings!
- With our Christee Cook Credit (credit earned when you trade in a previously purchased used book from Afterwords), you can use 100 percent of your credit to purchase used products
Pretty sweet deal, right? Come on in with your books whenever we are open.